By using Super Bazaar, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use the Super Bazaar, the user have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- All the products are checked, verified & assured by us. We are solely responsible for the stocks & products and provide invoices to the customers in the name of Super Bazaar.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Super Bazaar.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Super Bazaar shall not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Super Bazaar for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Super Bazaar reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Super Bazaar has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Super Bazaar and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Super Bazaar will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Super Bazaar shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Super Bazaar is not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customer.